[New List] Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana New List 2022 Check Online BPGY
Now available biju pakka ghar yojana new list 2021, you can check your name on biju Pakka ghar yojana list, New Biju pacca Ghar list now published
Now available Biju pakka ghar yojana new list 2022, you can check your name on Biju Pakka Ghar yojana list, New Buju pucca Ghar list now published on the official website you can check it's now online.
The Chief Minister of Odisha announced the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana in order to offer to house to all of the beneficiaries living in kutiaa homes across the state. biju Pucca ghar will be provided to all persons who are still living in kutiaa houses as a result of the implementation of this project. Many benefits would be provided to all recipients under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, including one of the most important perks, which is nearly free housing.
Odisha GOVT starts gifting free homes for everyone its available for every place ruler/urban, People Under BPL or APL Category can get the benefit.
follow the below steps and check your name and download Biju pakka ghar list 2020 to 2022 Panchayat list, village wise Biju pakka ghar yojana new list download pdf
The Biju Pakka Ghar list is published every year from the first of January, The list of new Biju Pakka Ghar has been published now.
biju pakka ghar new list
Biju pakka ghar new list for the session 2021 list now publish on Odisha govt official website, this is new biju pakka ghar list those who don't have a house and whos come from BPL family those people will get this facility.
Biju pakka ghar yojana starts by Odisha chief minister Naveen Patnaik approx 50 lakh people already get these benefits.
Cost of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
Objective of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
The main goal of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is to replace kachha huts in the state's rural areas with Pucca dwellings. This scheme will undoubtedly contribute to the improvement of poor people's living standards in rural and urban areas.
Benefits of of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- No contractor would be involved in the construction of dwellings under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana.
- The house built under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana would be sanctioned under the women's head of household. The Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme will be implemented by the Odisha Government.
- The main goal of this programme is to provide Pakka dwellings to recipients living in Kutch houses.
- The Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana requires a minimum carpet space of 25 square metres.
- The roof material should be RCC in this layout.
- By using the direct benefit transfer technique, the fund under this programme will credit straight into the beneficiary's account.
- Those whose homes have been completely or partially destroyed by a natural or man-made disaster
- River/sea inundation victims
- The Scheduled Tribes and Other Traditional Forest Dwellers Act of 2006 has benefited a number of people.
- Those who have been harmed by occupational sickness
- Households that are extremely impoverished, vulnerable, and deserving
- In 2011, the SECC counted kaccha homes.
Implementation of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- The beneficiary is responsible for constructing the dwelling under the Yojana.
- The scheme's implementing agency will be all Panchayat Samitis.
- The Panchayat Samiti would be supervised by the DRDA or the Zilla Parishad.
- Beneficiaries of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana will receive a variety of designs.
- This scheme's primary design includes a kitchen, toilet, and bathroom.
- The roof should be built in such a way that it can resist the local climatic conditions.
- The house built under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana must be in the beneficiary's name or in the name of one of his family members. If the house is built in the name of a family member, the landowner must sign a no-objection certificate.
- Houses will be assigned in the name of the family's female head of household.
- If the family does not have a female head, the allotment will be made in the name of the family's male head.
- The house will allocate under the quota for disabled people, and the allotment will be made in that person's name.
- If the beneficiary is a senior citizen who is unable to supervise construction and seek support in writing for construction, the house will be built as part of a mason training programme or by reputable agencies with the collector's approval.
Monitoring Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
The district collector is responsible for ensuring that the system is being implemented appropriately. The BDOs are responsible for inspecting 10% of the residences built under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. The district-level officer is responsible for inspecting 1% of the district's dwellings, while the APD (RH) is responsible for inspecting 10% of the district's households. The Awaassoft software will be utilised as a vital monitoring tool to guarantee that the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is properly implemented. BDOs must keep Awaassoft up to speed on the progress of the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana.
Biju Pakka Ghar New List 2021 below.
Timeline of Biju pakka Ghar Yojana
Beneficiaries of the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana must finish the house building within 12 months of receiving the first instalment under the scheme. If a recipient is building a larger house, he or she must first complete the core house, which must have a carpet area of 25 square metres, before proceeding with the extension.
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (Normal): the government would distribute funds to the beneficiaries under this scheme. Within 4 months of receiving the first payment, Rs. 20000/- will be paid for the completion of the house and IHHL, and within 6 months of receiving the first instalment, Rs. 10000/- will be paid for the completion of the house and IHHL. The funds will be transferred using RTGS/NEFT/another electronic payment method.
- The government will award housing units to recipients under the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (Special) component. Under this component, the household will give to the following kinds of beneficiaries:
- Those whose homes have been completely or badly damaged as a result of natural or man-made disasters such as fire, flood, cyclone, earthquake, elephant threat, communal violence, LWE violence, and so on.
- River/sea inundation victims who require re-allocation
- The Scheduled Tribes and Other Traditional Forest Dwellers Act of 2006 was enacted to protect tribes and other traditional forests
- People were afflicted by occupational ailments.
- A pucca house is required for a family that is exceedingly impoverished, vulnerable, and deserving.
- Under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana, a district-level committee would be formed, and beneficiaries will be chosen.
- The district-level committee will approve the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana beneficiary list and transmit it to the district collector.
- The BDO will receive this list from the district collector.
- If the district level committee fails to produce the list within the time frame, the district collector has the authority to approve the list that is already in his possession and communicate it to the BDO.
- Following that, a final list would be compiled and distributed to the concerned gramme Panchayat/block headquarters.
- The list will be posted on the DRDA website as well as the state's rural housing portal.
I hope you like this post please comment and Share This post with your friends and help them to get a free house.