[Apply] How to Apply for kalia Scholarship Online kalia Chhatra Bruti Application Form
How to Apply for a kalia Scholarship Online kalia Chhatra Bruti Application Form online apply and Eligible Courses for KALIA Scholarship
The application for Kalia Scholarships has begun for children of the Kalia Scheme Beneficiaries who are pursuing higher education in government professional institutes on a merit-based basis. ACCORDING TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE, the KALIA Scholarship, Apply Online Cum The registration procedure will be provided by the state government and will benefit around 50000 farmer's families. The KALIA Chhatra Bruti Scheme is open to all small and marginal farmers who are included on the KALIA Yojana Beneficiary List and who qualify for it. You will find the KALIA Scheme Apply Online process and other crucial information in the part below, so please read the entire page.
KALIA Chhatra Bruti Online Apply Form
Here is good news for farmers of Odisha State the State government are inviting the KALIA Scholarship Apply Online Registration form, Hurry up and make sure your registration is under the Scheme. With the implementation of the KALIA Scholarship Scheme, the government is going to extend the annual financial assistance of that KALIA Yojana beneficiary who belongs to the underprivileged section of society. These farmers will get Rs 20000 annually whose children’s are studying in graduation and post-graduation programs.
About Kalia Scholarship Scheme
The one and sole goal of executing the strategy is to increase educational chances for those who fall into the Small and Marginal categories. The KALIA Chhatra Bruti Yojana was the sole programme announced by the Odisha Chief Minister at the time. The KALIA Scholarship Scheme will cover all of the costs associated with higher education. It was declared by Chief Minister Mr Naveen Patnaik on the 3rd of February 2018 at Keonjhar, and it would be implemented immediately.
Eligible Courses for KALIA Scholarship
- B.Sc (Community Science)
- B.Sc (Forestry)
- B.Sc (Horticulture)
- B.Tech(agriculture )
- Bachelor in veterinary Sc. & animal husbandry
- Bachelor of ayurvedic medicine and surgery(BAMS)
- PB BSC
- Psychiatric nursing
- Ophthalmic assistant
Document for KALIA Scholarship Online Apply
- Aadhaar Card of student
- Income Certificate of the Parent/ guardian
- Caste Certificate of the Student
- Residence Certificate of the Student
- Copy of passbook of Bank account with the account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
- Passport size Photograph of a student
- Ration Card of the Parent/ guardian
- Beneficiary Id of the Parent/ guardian
- Matriculation Certificate of the Student
- Marksheet of the last exam passed
KALIA Scholarship Registration
- The candidates who wish to submit an online application for the KALIA Scholarship Scheme may first visit the official website at scholarship.odisha.gov.in
- We have also provided you with all of the relevant direct links in the section below.
- Now go to the “KALIA Scholarship” section of the website.
- Following the selection of the section, a new window containing the application form will be displayed.
- Fill out the Application form completely with all of the necessary information.
- When you reach the end of the application form, click on the "submit form" button.
KALIA Scholarship Selection List
The government will release the names of those who have been selected for this scholarship programme as soon as possible. We'll post an update here as soon as the formal announcement is made.
Helpline Number/ Contact Number
Kalia Scholarship helpline number - 15532/1800-345-6770
Kalia Scholarship helpline email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kalia Scholarship Form go here
Official Website go here
Scholarship Guidelines go here