Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana Scholarship: How To Apply Online
Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana Scholarship: How To Apply Online what are documents need for apply and important dates full information
The Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana Scholarship programme has been created by the Odisha Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
The Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana Scholarship was established with the goal of assisting the children of construction workers in finishing their education.
Before applying for the Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana Scholarship, students in grades 6 through 12 should review the material provided below.
Eligibility for the Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana Scholarship
- Be a permanent resident in the state of Odisha.
- Belong to the General/ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC category
- For different kinds of merit scholarships, you must have received a minimum of 60% in your prior qualifying exams.
Benefits of Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana Scholarship
Students who meet the eligibility requirements will earn a range of rewards under this scholarship programme. Here's a list of them.
- Rs. 2000 per annum for classes 6 and 7. (Girl child)
- Rs. 2000 per annum for class 8th.
- Rs. 3000 per annum for class 9th
- Rs. 4000 per annum for class tenth
- Children who scored 90% or higher in class 10th will receive a one-time payment of Rs. 10,000.
- Rs. 5000 per year for the 11th and 12th grades
- 7000 rupees per annum for BA, BSc, BCom, and PG courses
- BTech/ MCA/ MBA/ BArch/ MArch/ M Tech/ M.Sc/ B Pharm/ M Pharm/ hotel management and catering services/ medical from Government College: Rs. 40000 per annum
- Rs. 10,000 per annum for education, CT, and nursing training
Documents needed for Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana Scholarship
- Aadhaar Card of student
- Income Certificate of the Parent/ guardian
- Residence Certificate of the Student
- Copy of passbook of Bank account with the account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
- Passport size Photograph of a student
- College Id Card of the Student
- Marksheet of the last exam passed
How to Apply For Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana Scholarship?
Step 1: Read all of the information by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
Step 2: Accept the terms and conditions by clicking on the 'Registration Link.'
Step 3: Verify your 'Aadhaar Number' by entering it.
Step 4: Log in with proper credentials after completing the registration process.
Step 5: Fill in the required information, such as personal, academic, and banking information, and click 'Save' to draught the information or 'Next' to save and continue with the scholarship application.
Step 6: Submit the application form after uploading the required papers.
Nirman Shramik Kalyan Yojana Scholarship Important Dates
- The deadline for submitting an application is February 28, 2022.
- The institute head's last online approval of student data is March 31, 2022.
- The district labour officer's last online authentication of student data is March 31, 2022.
Visit the official website by clicking here.