PEO and JA Online Apply OSSSC Panchyat Levle Govt Job 2023
How to become PEO in Odisha
To get a PEO (Panchayat Extension Officer) job in Odisha, you need to meet the eligibility criteria and follow the recruitment process set by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) or the Odisha Rural Development and Marketing Society (ORMAS). Here are the steps you can take to apply for a PEO job in Odisha:
Check the eligibility criteria: To be eligible for a PEO job in Odisha, you must have a 12th in any discipline from a recognized university. In addition, you may need to meet certain age and physical fitness criteria.
Look for job openings: You can find job openings for PEO positions in Odisha by checking the official websites of the OSSC or ORMAS, or through local job portals.
Fill out the application form: Once you find a job opening that matches your qualifications, you need to fill out the application form provided by the recruiting organization. Make sure to provide accurate and complete information in the application form.
Prepare for the selection process: The selection process for PEO jobs in Odisha usually involves a written test followed by an interview. You can prepare for the written test by studying relevant topics such as general knowledge, current affairs, and government development schemes. You can also practice mock tests and previous years' question papers to improve your chances of success.
Attend the interview: If you qualify for the written test, you will be called for an interview. Prepare for the interview by researching the organization and its programs and practising common interview questions.
Following these steps can increase your chances of getting a PEO job in Odisha.
- General knowledge and current affairs: This section may cover topics related to history, geography, politics, economics, and current events.
- Development programs and schemes: This section may cover topics related to the various schemes and programs implemented by the government of Odisha for rural development, such as the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA), Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, and National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM).
- Mathematics: This section may cover basic arithmetic, algebra, geometry, and data interpretation.
- English language: This section may cover topics related to grammar, vocabulary, comprehension, and writing skills.
- Odia language: This section may cover topics related to grammar, vocabulary, comprehension, and writing skills in the Odia language.
PEO Job Profile
- Planning and budgeting: The PEO is responsible for assisting the elected representatives of the Panchayat in the preparation of plans and budgets for various developmental programs and schemes.
- Conducting surveys and data collection: The PEO conducts surveys and collects data related to various development programs, and analyzes the data to identify areas of improvement.
- Implementing government schemes: The PEO is responsible for implementing various government schemes related to agriculture, health, education, and rural development, and ensuring that the benefits reach the intended beneficiaries.
- Identifying income-generating activities: The PEO identifies and promotes income-generating activities in the area, and facilitates the participation of the community in the development process.
- Monitoring and evaluation: The PEO monitors the progress of various developmental programs and schemes, and evaluates their impact on the community.
- Liaison with government officials: The PEO liaises with various government officials and agencies to ensure the smooth implementation of developmental programs and schemes.
- Public relations: The PEO maintains good relations with the community and acts as a link between the government and the community.
Odisha PEO Salary
The salary of a PEO (Panchayat Extension Officer) in Odisha may vary depending on the organization that recruits them and other factors such as work experience and qualifications.
As of 2021, the starting salary for a PEO in Odisha is typically in the range of Rs.16,880 to Rs.25,540 per month. Additionally, they are entitled to various benefits such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and other allowances as per the rules of the recruiting organization.
It's worth noting that the salary of a PEO may increase with promotions and years of service. They may also be eligible for other benefits such as medical insurance, pension, and paid leave as per the rules of the recruiting organization.
It's recommended to check the official website of the recruiting organization or contact them directly for the latest information on PEO salaries and benefits.