Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha Online Apply Eligibility Benefits Documents 2023
Mo Ghara Yojana Online Apply, Mo Ghara Yojana All You Need to know. Mo Ghara is a rural housing scheme launched by the Government of Odisha in 2023.
Mo Ghara Yojana Online Apply, Mo Ghara Yojana All You Need to Know. Mo Ghara is a rural housing scheme launched by the Government of Odisha in 2023. The scheme aims to provide houses to all eligible beneficiaries in rural and urban areas of the state.
The scheme is implemented by the Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department, Government of Odisha. The beneficiaries of the scheme are identified by the Gram Panchayats. The eligible beneficiaries are those who are below the poverty line and do not own a pucca house.
The scheme provides financial assistance to the beneficiaries for the construction of their houses. The amount of assistance is Starting from Rs. 1 lakh to 3 lakh for a house with a plinth area of 30 square meters and Rs. 1.5 to 3 lakh for a house with a plinth area of 40 square meters.
The beneficiaries are required to contribute 10% of the cost of construction. The government provides the remaining 90% of the cost as financial assistance.
The beneficiaries are also required to provide their own land for the construction of the house. The government does not provide any land for the construction of houses under the scheme.
The construction of the houses under the scheme is monitored by the Gram Panchayats. The Gram Panchayats are responsible for ensuring that the houses are constructed according to the specifications of the scheme.
The Mo Ghara Yojana has been a major success in providing pucca houses to the rural poor in Odisha. The scheme has helped over 30 lakh beneficiaries to construct their own houses.
The Mo Ghara Yojana is a major step towards the eradication of poverty in Odisha. The scheme has helped to improve the lives of the rural poor and has given them a sense of hope for the future.
Benefits of the Mo Ghara Yojana:
- The rural poor are given pucca housing, which raises their standard of living.
- It contributes to raising the rural poor's belief in their dignity.
- It lessens the rural poor's susceptibility to calamities.
- It aids in the rural areas' economic development.
Mo Ghara Yojana Eligibility
A housing programme called the Mo Ghara Yojana was started by the government of Odisha to offer pucca houses to eligible rural households that were previously living in kutcha houses. The following are the requirements for the program's eligibility:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- The applicant must belong to the EWS category.
- The applicant must be living in a kuccha house and should not own any pucca house in Odisha.
- The applicant's family income must be below Rs.25,000 per month.
- The applicant must not have availed any government housing assistance in the past.
Documents Requird Mo Ghara Yojana
The following are the documents that are required to be submitted along with the application form:
- A copy of the applicant's Aadhaar card.
- A copy of the applicant's ration card.
- A copy of the applicant's income certificate.
- A copy of the applicant's land ownership certificate or allotment letter.
mo ghara yojana odisha apply online
Online or offline applications are accepted for the programme. The Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department of the Government of Odisha's website has the online application form. You can acquire the offline application form from the relevant block development office.
The application form must be delivered to the relevant block development office along with the necessary supporting documentation. The block development office will then examine the application and, if the applicant is qualified, will approve the programme.
The Odisha government hopes to decrease the housing gap through the implementation of "Mo Ghara,", especially among social groups who are economically marginalised. The programme is anticipated to have a significant impact, not only on beneficiaries' quality of life but also on community growth, pride in one's community, and stability.
In conclusion, the inauguration of the "Mo Ghara" programme by the Odisha government represents an important turning point in the state's efforts to offer its citizens affordable housing options. The government wants to empower people and improve their quality of life by offering loans of between one lakh and three lakhs for the building of homes. The government's dedication to promoting inclusive growth, creating job opportunities, and guaranteeing the general welfare of its citizens is demonstrated through this programme.